A Legacy of Success and Achievements
St. Constantine’s is proud to have served Tanzania and the world for the past 60 years. Hundreds of St. Constantine’s former students serve the country and the world in different capacities in the public and private sectors as; doctors, scientists, lawyers, teachers, university professors, businessmen/woman and engineers to mention but a few. We are proud of your many, many accomplishments and cherish the heritage of your service to Tanzania and the world. It is through our alumni’s noble participation among the communities they live in that St. Constantine’s continues to positively impact on our country and the world.
St. Constantine’s alumni programme is intended to:
- Establish an alumni secretariat from among the former students of St. Constantine’s who will actively plan, organise and run alumni activities.
- Establish an accurate database of former students who wish to become life members.
- Organise an annual alumni conference which brings the former students together as a platform for sharing their experience among themselves and the current students as part of the mentoring programme.
- Promote the good name of St. Constantine’s at home and abroad.
- To support the activities of St. Constantine’s International School.
- Provide an online newsletter that captures and shares the contributions of members in different activities across the world.
We are rejuvenating St. Constantine Alumni Association and would like you to come back home to re-connect and make alive again the memories with those you have not met for years, if not decades.
We invite you to open the door to your old school again! For now, please send us an email with your contact information and what you have been doing since you graduated from St. Constantine’s. By joining our email list you will receive information and invitations to special events and activities.
To register with the St. Constantine’s Alumni Association, please email our teacher coordinator, Mr. Andrew Atiende, at firstname.lastname@example.org